• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Colonic Irrigation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonic Irrigation

Anyone here had it?

Is it any good? Does it improve your wellbeing? Does it make you feel clean inside? Does it help with weight loss?

if it goes wrong you may find yourself inside out

Comment

I would guess that syphoning up to a stone or more of tulip and god knows what out of your arse is defnitely going to make you weigh less.

You'll still have love handles and man tits though.

Comment

I dont know how to reply to this email in a lady-like fashion, so feck it, I'm just going to tell it how it is.

I had one last year.

It really hurt!!! I didn't enjoy it one bit.

My mate had one a week before me and came floating out - it worked wonders for her. She said she felt really clean inside and lost half a stone in weight!!!

But I just found it really uncomfortable.

They push this liquid stuff up ya, and you hold it up there for ages, then let it go and it brings out all the cack and stuff you've been "holding on to" for years.
        But, I'm guessing I must have had loads of, ahem, trapped wind or something, cause every time they pushed the liquid up it just hurt! Like really bad fart pains

They recommend you go every 3 months, and I guess after a while you have nothing up there but sweet smelling butterflies, but to start off with it can be quite a horrible experience. I wasn't right for days after.

All that said though, I'd still go for another one I think. I'd like to get to the stage where I felt truly flushed
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by benn0
          You'll still have love handles and man tits though.
          How do you know I've got love handles and moobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
            Anyone here had it?

Is it any good? Does it improve your wellbeing? Does it make you feel clean inside? Does it help with weight loss?

Never had it - but then I eat healthily so no point.

Comment

Anyone here had it?

Dale Winton was on the Frank Spencer show a year ago extolling its virtues.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Dale Winton was on the Frank Spencer show a year ago extolling its virtues.
                Yes, but he has other things shoved up there that require cleaning out - allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  I dont know how to reply to this email in a lady-like fashion, so feck it, I'm just going to tell it how it is.

I had one last year.

It really hurt!!! I didn't enjoy it one bit.

My mate had one a week before me and came floating out - it worked wonders for her. She said she felt really clean inside and lost half a stone in weight!!!

But I just found it really uncomfortable.

They push this liquid stuff up ya, and you hold it up there for ages, then let it go and it brings out all the cack and stuff you've been "holding on to" for years.
                  But, I'm guessing I must have had loads of, ahem, trapped wind or something, cause every time they pushed the liquid up it just hurt! Like really bad fart pains

They recommend you go every 3 months, and I guess after a while you have nothing up there but sweet smelling butterflies, but to start off with it can be quite a horrible experience. I wasn't right for days after.

All that said though, I'd still go for another one I think. I'd like to get to the stage where I felt truly flushed
                  How much did you pay for it? I've been quoted £75.

Comment

How much did you pay for it? I've been quoted £75.

That sounds reasonable enough. I paid £65. It lasted about an hour and a half I think.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X