• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time

Why, the day after the budget are they doing an Iraq special?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Because John Bolton is there
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

FFS! They've done Iraq questions more than we've done house price threads.
      Give it a rest David!
      Boom boom boom boom
      A-haw haw haw haw
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        4th Anniversary of Iraq's liberation by the USA

Comment

I read a good article in the easyjet mag of all places, It had two opposing opinions on whether we should we push western democracy on other countries or not and I sided with the guy who said no, his argument was that without rule of law and no real economic growth it is always doomed to failure as there will always be fractions within any government that they try to set up.

That John Bolton guy is a funny looking chap, a sort of wizened Ned Flanders!
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
            That John Bolton guy is a funny looking chap, a sort of wizened Ned Flanders!
            He's a very angry man with a ginormous ego, would fit in brilliantly here
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

To remind us small business owners that living in Basra is far worse than any hike in CT.

Comment

Was entertaining seeing Tony Benn antagonise John Bolton.

Comment

I found this very boring and wasn't paying too much attention but I thought I heard idiot-boy Browne say something like :

>
                  Just ask the people in the North of Iraq who were killed by Saddam what they think of the war
                  <
                  Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer
                    I found this very boring and wasn't paying too much attention but I thought I heard idiot-boy Browne say something like :

>
                    Just ask the people in the North of Iraq who were killed by Saddam what they think of the war
                    <

I've heard him before, going on about his Iraqi "personal friends" who had upwards of 24 family members killed by Saddam.

Comment

Working...
                    X