• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob Woolmer was murdered

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Woolmer was murdered

BBC
    Pakistan's cricket coach Bob Woolmer was murdered in his hotel room on Sunday after the team's World Cup shock defeat to Ireland, Jamaican police say.

A post-mortem examination established that the former England player had died as a result of "manual strangulation", police commissioner Lucius Thomas said.

Police said there were no signs of forced entry into his room and none of his possessions had been taken.
    I wonder who dunnit?

Originally posted by wendigo100
    BBCI wonder who dunnit?

if he was strangled then its a crime of passion!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      BBCI wonder who dunnit?
      I have an alibi - I was posting here...

Comment

I have it on good authority that it's in the list of confessions by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
          I have it on good authority that it's in the list of confessions by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
          I believe most of the crime can be attributed to this chappie

Comment

It was Freddie Flintoff, in a drunken rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
              It was Freddie Flintoff, in a drunken rage.
              Couldn't have been one of our lads, his neck would have slipped through their fingers.
              Boom boom boom boom
              A-haw haw haw haw
              Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
              Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

It was probably a kinky self strangulation sex act, gone wrong!

We'll probably see it in one of those "When good times go bad" sky programmes soon
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                X