• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PS3: too little too late?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3: too little too late?

Watch the vid
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

I'll stick with my Wii, its an absolute hoot and the missus who has never liked playing games even likes it.

Comment

me too.

Broken anything yet?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

don't really care, not planning to replace the PS2 myself till next year sometime and then I'll choose the console on the games rather than the hardware.

The Wii does look good but only the Zelda game has got my attention

The PS3 has got the built in hard drive and wireless connection which from what i've read you use for playing those (illegally) downloaded movies
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
          me too.

Broken anything yet?
          The wii can be very dangerous if you don't follow the safety instructions.
          http://g99.kotaku.com/gaming/top/the...ual-218939.php

Never ever stick a four leafed clover in your wii.

Comment

I watch downloaded xvid/divx movies on my HDTV through my Xbox360, I just stream from my PC using a bit of software called Tversity, it saves the hassle of having to burn to DVD just to watch something once.

Plus Xbox live is great, I had a 24 player clan match last night and if it wasn’t for live multiplayer I wouldn't play at all, the PS3 brings nothing new to the market apart from a bluray player that may or may not be the HD standard.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

nothing new to the market apart from a bluray player that may or may not be the HD standard
              As the song says, I don't need it.

Comment

See the people who queued for the launch got a free HDTV worth 2.5K as well. Not too shabby...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

You are a sad lot. How old are you?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    You are a sad lot. How old are you?
                    Sad?
                    We have driven Formula 1 cars at insane speeds. Explored the far flung corners of the universe in heavily armed space cruisers. Managed the top football teams to European Cup Success. Battled hoards of Demons from the deepest pits of hell.
                    What have you done with your life DA?
                    Boom boom boom boom
                    A-haw haw haw haw
                    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
                    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X