• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh deer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh deer

This one actually deserves oh deer

oh deer

What was he thinking?

I have no I deer.

Comment

Reminds me of that old playground howler; "I used to be a necrophiliac until some rotten cu*t split on me".

IGMC
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

What do you call a blind dear? No idea.

What do you call a blind dear with no legs? still no idea.

What do you call a blind dear with no legs and getting rogered by a randy yank?

****ing no idea ...still.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I unfortunately hit a deer in my van last year, killed it stone dead. I did not personally shag it as it was a male (what do you take me for, a pervert?) but I came back on the same road about 20 mins later and it was gone. Hmmm! I was very envious though, I wish I had a pair of balls like that.

PS I very nearly hit a pheasant this week, darn near wrote my van off skidding after I slammed the brakes on. If I had of hit it I would have shagged it on principle as it was a female.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 23 March 2007, 22:30.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Good job you did'nt hit that pheasent.

The repair work could have been deer!!

Comment

Working...
            X