• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freaky Dancer..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaky Dancer..

I was browsing around oxfam yesterday (waiting for the cafe to open for a cracking full english) and saw a book "Freaky Dancin': Me and the Mondays by Bez"... cost just £2, will read it and let you know...

No real point to this post, just wanted FreakyD to know..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Sound.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Freaky-Danci.../dp/0330481975

Comment

thats the one, just gotta finish the latest book by the drummer from genesis and i'll start it..
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I've read that book (unless Bez has written more than one book which I think is unlikely) and it's quite a good read. It's a bit me me me about Bez, but then again that's sometimes the way autobiographies go.

The movie 24 Hour Party People has been recommended to me a few times, but I haven't watched it yet. (edit: even though Steve Coogan is in it)
        Last edited by Magnus; 23 March 2007, 18:04.

Comment

Originally posted by chef
          I was browsing around oxfam yesterday (waiting for the cafe to open for a cracking full english) and saw a book "Freaky Dancin': Me and the Mondays by Bez"... cost just £2, will read it and let you know...

No real point to this post, just wanted FreakyD to know..
          I've read it mate - quality book, particularly the tale of them going out to the caribbean and their role in the downfall of Factory Records.
          Call the cops

Comment

Working...
          X