• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday beer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday beer

Its 4:30, its friday, is everybody else looking at the clock waiting to leave..

Almost feels like being a permie with all this clockwatching..

whats the plans for the weekend?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef

Friday night - Shopping
    Saturday - More shopping, unpaid taxi driver for kids, wash cars
    Sunday - Social Work (visit elderly parent), cooking, cleaning

It's like this most weekends I actually enjoy washing the cars and get upset when the weather's bad and I don't get it done
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

No leaving here until NY close. However, due to the septics going on to summer time the other week, it’s at 8pm rather than 9pm.

Saturday: hangover, database updates, back up and a defrag of server.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

you off to the Met chef? almost getting warm enough to warrant a trip there
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Just back from Kerpen having built a VTS for Karmann now going down a local brewery for a few beers. Saturday will not be spent in the Irish pub watching England, rather I shall be down the Kegelbahn. Sunday working from home and then back down to Stuttgart.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Beer and a curry for me...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
              Beer and a curry for me...
              Ditto
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                you off to the Met chef? almost getting warm enough to warrant a trip there
                nope, went into town to the Northern Quarter and at 5:30pm I finally got out of bed after a day talking to god on the big white phone...

can just about stomach some grapefruit juice so its a tulip, shower and shave before back out to the Woodstock to catch up with some friends..
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                X