• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

George Galloway will be interviewing Mohamed Al Fayed TODAY 10 pm GMT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Galloway will be interviewing Mohamed Al Fayed TODAY 10 pm GMT

George Galloway will be interviewing Mohamed Al Fayed, live, on his talkSPORT radio programme (Friday, March 23) from 10pm to 11pm.

Al Fayed, the owner of Harrods, believes that his son Dodi and Princess Diana were murdered, rather than killed in the car crash in Paris. He will be attempting to persuade George that this is the case.

George's talkSPORT radio is now on two nights a week - every Friday and Saturday between 10pm & 1am UK time.

Get full details here:

http://www.georgegalloway.com/page.p...talksport.html

--------------------------------------
    OK whatever you may say about George G...you can't say he lacks courage...

I like GG. He strikes me as being very upfront and honest and taken far more flack than he deserves.

Good for him!

Comment

He is my MP.

GG is a racist, traitorous, ****. He needs to be tortured to death in front of B’liar and el Gordo to illustrate what is going to happen to them next. That is the only use that the obnoxious ******* tulip has.

Other than that, I have no options whatsoever.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I only like GG when he is giving Blair and co a kicking.

Buffoon, a quick aside, I had three normal dumps yesterday. What does it mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
          He is my MP.

GG is a racist, traitorous, ****.

Other than that, I have no options whatsoever.
          Buffoon, were you in a hurry?

Didn't you have time to type duplicitous, fraudulent, disingenuous, divisive, inflammatory, deceitful, or 'modern day Lord Haw-Haw'?

Yours in the rottenest constituency in the UK

Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Buffoon, a quick aside, I had three normal dumps yesterday. What does it mean?
            Jesus wants you for a sunbeam.
            When you get a message from God, you'll know.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

There's a plan B for you there somewhere. Start your own religion as a Faecal Priest, where poo is the true son of God and His messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                There's a plan B for you there somewhere. Start your own religion as a Faecal Priest, where poo is the true son of God and His messenger.
                Funny you should say that!

I thought about setting up a website devoted to the divination of the message from God by analysing your stool samples just like the do with tea leaves.

Then I had the idea of claiming that it could be done for you if you were to send in a sample. I was going to give the address of George Galloway’s Respect party.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Funny you should say that!

I thought about setting up a website devoted to the divination of the message from God by analysing your stool samples just like the do with tea leaves.

Then I had the idea of claiming that it could be done for you if you were to send in a sample. I was going to give the address of George Galloway’s Respect party.
                  That's got mileage.

How about Gipsy Madame Buffoon, where you sit in a little tent and punters come in and "receive their message" on a glass table, under which you can read it properly? The way the message falls could be important you see, like the pattern of tea leaves.

No, I like your idea best.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X