• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Were England tulipe or Were England tulipe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were England tulipe or Were England tulipe?

I watched the England v Israel match down the pub. At the full time whistle evryone was falling about laughing. So they switched over to watch live cricket!

Never mind the team from Israel, I don't think England could have beaten the part-time weekend team from British Rail.

Is McClaren up to the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
      Nope.
      Call the cops

Comment

I just hope this means not qualifying for Euro 2008. I used to love football as a child, and always try to support England in any sport they play, but the sight of all the over paid nancy boys makes me sick.

Time to only have English players in the premiership/league. And pay linked to national team performance.

Comment

I think Gordon should put a big tax on losing. That would be "fair".

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
            Time to only have English players in the premiership/league. And pay linked to national team performance.
            There's more chance of only having English people in the House of Commons. Brown stuff will screw up this country, devolve Scotland even further then jump back over hadrian's wall for pats on the back for a job well done. I'm convinced that's his game plan.

As for McLaren's game plan. You can see him writing it on a scrap of paper during each match. Probably trying to recall what he used to read in Roy of the Rovers.

What's happened to Venebles as McLaren's side-kick? I almost had hope when he was brought on board. Haven't seen him at all recently. Has he gone back managing the aussies or some other team before it all goes properly pear-shaped?
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH
              What's happened to Venebles as McLaren's side-kick? I almost had hope when he was brought on board. Haven't seen him at all recently. Has he gone back managing the aussies or some other team before it all goes properly pear-shaped?
              Is he in court again?

Comment

I though they looked quite good against Kenya, coming into form at the right time.

Oh you meant the football... Overpayed, diving pansies. I'm rapidly losing interest in anything above the Championship to be honest.
                Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Combined Counties Football League Premier Division, thats real football
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
                    Do you think anyone would do a "Bob Woolmer" on McClaren?

Comment

Working...
                    X