• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

onspeed, does it work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

onspeed, does it work?

Does this actually work? onspeed
    I just cant see how redirecting to their servers and then back to you can ever make things faster, anyone tried it?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

do you work for them

you trying to sell something

you on click thru commission ?

Milan.

Comment

Ask the experts here.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
        Does this actually work? onspeed
        I just cant see how redirecting to their servers and then back to you can ever make things faster, anyone tried it?
        Sounds too good to be true. Try it and let me know before I part with my cash.

Comment

"Resizes the full internet to fit your [mobile] screen"

That's got to be worth the price alone!

Comment

quote from the site

ONSPEED speeds up your web browsing and sending and receiving of emails.

ONSPEED does not increase the size of your Internet connection. It compresses the data received hence speeding up your web browsing experience. ONSPEED does not replace your existing Internet Service Provider (ISP) and is to be used in conjunction with your existing Internet connection.

ONSPEED will not accelerate browsing over HTTPS (secure websites), file downloads or uploads such as QuickTime files, MP3, AVI, MPEG, exes or streaming media content (over FTP or file sharing programs). ONSPEED will accelerate both compressed and uncompressed JPEG, PNG and GIF files.
            Graphic intensive pages will load faster, probably, but everything else is the same.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              Ask the experts here.
              Seeing as we've gone all technical today I thought it would be a good day to ask.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

onspeed, does it work?
                Yes, very well, would help me get through a lot of dead time at work. Does mess up your typing though. Allegedly.

FreakyDancer would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                  Yes, very well, would help me get through a lot of dead time at work. Does mess up your typing though. Allegedly.

FreakyDancer would agree.
                  I've been onspeed for years - I can categorically say that it hits the spot.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                  X