• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Patricia to Challenge Gordon!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patricia to Challenge Gordon!

I did a gig at an NHS Hospital about a year ago and I still keep in touch by email with several people I met there. One guy, who lives in nursing flats, has just emailed me about life in the NHS part of which includes, and I quote:-

"My neighbour drove past Patricia Hewitt's constituency office today. Not only had it been pelted with eggs but someone had written in big letters....

"NHS R.I.P Thanks alot you ******* bitch!"

Oh I wish I had a photo of that!"

Seems pretty mild compared to what people on this board seem to think of Gordo. Perhaps Pat should run for leader?

Originally posted by Kyajae
    I did a gig at an NHS Hospital about a year ago and I still keep in touch by email with several people I met there. One guy, who lives in nursing flats, has just emailed me about life in the NHS part of which includes, and I quote:-

"My neighbour drove past Patricia Hewitt's constituency office today. Not only had it been pelted with eggs but someone had written in big letters....

"NHS R.I.P Thanks alot you ******* bitch!"

Oh I wish I had a photo of that!"

Seems pretty mild compared to what people on this board seem to think of Gordo. Perhaps Pat should run for leader?
    BBC 14 Mar 2007:
    Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt has said eight out of 10 people are happy with the out-of-hours service.
    Bonkers. Absolutely bonkers. Out of hours service = phone line to tell you to take an ibuprofen and call a doctor in the morning. What's to be dissatisfied with?
    God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
    X