• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone on here ever owned a Slave ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on here ever owned a Slave ?

I havn't

but I did know a guy who had a very submissive gf. He used to treat her bad but only because she loved it.

I dont think he's ever apologised though

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I havn't

but I did know a guy who had a very submissive gf. He used to treat her bad but only because she loved it.

I was once a slave. Her mission was my misery.

Comment

I prefer pay as you go instead of a contract.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Slavery is going to make a comeback.

The only way that the western economies can compete is if they eliminate the cost of labour completely.

You heard it hear first.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
          I havn't

Come to think of it, yes I do own a slave. It sits in tandem on an IDE cable next to the master drive. (does that count?? )

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            Come to think of it, yes I do own a slave. It sits in tandem on an IDE cable next to the master drive. (does that count?? )
            geek alert!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
              Slavery is going to make a comeback.

The only way that the western economies can compete is if they eliminate the cost of labour completely.

You heard it hear first.
              I know a cameraman who was involved in a project a few years ago (10 ish) that was looking at making a film based on ideas put forward within the Lyndon Johnston administration to reintroduce slavery. It was to be called something other thean slavery but it meant selling yourself completely to an owner. It was meant as a radical policy for eliminating poverty in the deep south. I assume in the Civil Rights era it was not deemed a vote winner so didn't go ahead.

I was always a but sceptical but he insisted they did have some evidence that it was actively considered. He wasn't a loon or conspiracy nut either.

Must have a rummage on the interweb thingy.....

Comment

Could post that question on a Saudi message board?

Comment

Working...
                X