• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Cards

Anyone use anywhere online to get business cards printed up or just gone to local printers??? www.goodprint.co.uk looks alright

Thanks
    Barrie

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
      Anyone use anywhere online to get business cards printed up or just gone to local printers??? www.goodprint.co.uk looks alright

Thanks
      Barrie
      But I am a disguised employee so no need for business cards... according to Gordon.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I use Vistaprint

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

Cheers Ennui, there foil ones look quite good on there.

Comment

Business cards

VistaPrint will give you 250 free cards but you have to pay for postage and packing so shop around and see whats the best deal for you, if you want lots the RCS Printing was quite good and relatively cheap compared to some others.

Comment

I used Goodprint for mine. Their templates are a bit limited but the product is nice. Might get some letterheaded paper to go with it but would need the logo bigger than the standard on their site.

Think it was £17 for 150 inc P+P

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

Seconded - plenty of cheap offers. It's about £7 for 250 premium bus cards with your own design and P+P. They will fill your inbox with offers though.

Comment

For something a bit different,

moo
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Yes, they do tend to to spam you once you've used them.

I think postage was around £2.50 when I used them for my cards a while back. Not bad considering I got 250 premium cards for free. I need to order another batch soon and will probably use them again.

Comment

Working...
                    X