• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business account with bad credit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business account with bad credit?

Anyone know of a business account that is lenient to bad credit score/history? Just a basic account with no credit facilities. If not can anyone suggest a good way around this? I need an account set up ASAP but my score is pretty horrendous. I’m thinking of making a member of my family a company director and getting an account in their name. Any other suggestions?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Try Carter Allan, I have credit scored low for a number of years, but they have just opened an account for me when halifax buiness side BOS knocked me back last year.

Ask for an account with no credit facilities, it will help.

Comment

Try Carter Allen.

Comment

*Pedant alert* Its Cater Allen
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X