• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's round is it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's round is it?

come on, I'm thirsty, ya tight f**kers!
    Call the cops

I demand that you apologise for insulting me by your use of the word "tight".

I find it very distressing and feel that it has held me back in my personal and professional life.

I look forward to a large wodge of cash from you to compensate me for my hardship.

Comment

Meths and cider all round.

Comment

A lady-like lager and lime to celebrate the waaarm weather please

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          A lady-like lager and lime to celebrate the waaarm weather please
          Call the cops

Comment

awright, I'll go and ask for it! (as usual)

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
              I look forward to a large wodge of cash from you to compensate me for my hardship.
              As a blind man, I feel that your use of the word "look" is belittling my affliction, and therefore demand an apology.
              Call the cops

Comment

As a lager and lime drinker, I feel your use of the word 'man' etc. etc...

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                  As a blind man, I feel that your use of the word "look" is belittling my affliction, and therefore demand an apology.
                  You sexist b*stard. How can use use the word "man" (or should I say potential rapist). I'm doubling my compensation claim now.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                    You sexist b*stard. How can use use the word "man" (or should I say potential rapist). I'm doubling my compensation claim now.

Using the worrd b*stard draws attention to the fact that I come from a one-parent family. This is both discriminatory and offensive. I demand an apology and £50 worth of carbon offsetting.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X