• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Sally Anne?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Sally Anne?

Did I miss summat? Hols perhaps?

Originally posted by Burdock

Shes having the aphids removed from her f@nny

allegedly

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

She's stuck in a Maccy D's drive through like Winnie the Pooh at Piglet's house... She'll be back in a couple of weeks.

HTH.
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
        She's stuck in a Maccy D's drive through like Winnie the Pooh at Piglet's house... She'll be back in a couple of weeks.

HTH.
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities

HTH.
          You're going to get a right when she gets back.

On a related note http://www.machaon.ru/pooh/chap1.html for all your Pooh needs. (Very SFW).

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
            On a related note http://www.machaon.ru/pooh/chap1.html for all your Pooh needs. (Very SFW).
            "But his arms were so stiff from holding on to the string of the balloon all that time that they stayed up straight in the air for more than a week, and whenever a fly came and settled on his nose he had to blow it off. And I think--but I am not sure--that that is why he was always called Pooh."

Well, I never knew that...

Comment

Gawd please let's not encourage her!
              "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

11K isn't "nothing" to me - you've got a right chip on your shoulder!

But it's not enough for me to be self employed for. Its not enough of an incentive to not know where my next gig is coming from. Or if I'm poorly, not get paid. Or have all the stress of worrying about being investigated. Or feeling guilty about takign holidays. or having to pay for my own training. And missing out on works do's and having an actual life at home!!

don't thnik she has gone on holiday (see post above) from another forum. If she is she can't be enjoying it as she will be feeling sooooooooo guilty. Can't you buy a whole street up north for 11K

Comment

At the beauty salon getting a "back, sack and crack"
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yous lot are so gonna get when she gets back like.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X