• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Book I hope to need one day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Book I hope to need one day

http://www.rampant-books.com/book_2005_1_firing.htm

Or should I simply do what Surallen does?

Oh yes! Apprentice starts Wed!
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
    http://www.rampant-books.com/book_2005_1_firing.htm

Or should I simply do what Surallen does?

Oh yes! Apprentice starts Wed!
    Personally I've never come across a manager who had the wherewithall to put a case up to fire someone. Remember, managers manage because they sh*t at doing to job they supposedly manage people to do.

By the way, anyone who likes the Apprentice obviously gets off on watching people bitch & abuse each other. I bet you watch the X Factor, I'm a tw@t, get me out of here and all the other vacuous b0ll0cks that passes for entertainment these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      By the way, anyone who likes the Apprentice obviously gets off on watching people bitch & abuse each other. I bet you watch the X Factor, I'm a tw@t, get me out of here and all the other vacuous b0ll0cks that passes for entertainment these days.
      Hope that wasn't a large bet.

cause you lost.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Don Burleson wrote that? The nice jolly fisherman chap who solves all your PL/SQL problems? Surely not!

Comment

One of the perks of being a contractor is that if your manager just isn't up to the task, you can fire them!
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
          X