• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steve "f**king" McClaren

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve "f**king" McClaren

http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...022757,00.html
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 28 March 2007, 13:02.
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

Galling, isn't it. If Steve McClaren was given £1 for every brain cell he possessed, he still wouldn't make enough money to buy a packet of Smarties.

If we win against Andorra tonight, it's a hollow victory because were against a team ranked 169th in the world. If we draw or loose, we're a laughing stock.

I've given up on England at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      Galling, isn't it. If Steve McClaren was given £1 for every brain cell he possessed, he still wouldn't make enough money to buy a packet of Smarties.

If we win against Andorra tonight, it's a hollow victory because were against a team ranked 169th in the world. If we draw or loose, we're a laughing stock.

I've given up on England at the moment
      never give up on England and never boo them off the pitch. I support crystal palace (local team) and I tell you what I've seen some bad defeats, relegation etc. Thing is I would never give up on them or boo them off the pitch. Just not right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
        never give up on England and never boo them off the pitch. I support crystal palace (local team) and I tell you what I've seen some bad defeats, relegation etc. Thing is I would never give up on them or boo them off the pitch. Just not right.
        Seeing as Palace beat Leicester City the other week, I'm going to have a monk on and not listen to you

Comment

Yeah, what's the point in that? England fans aren't happy unless England are winning the world cup or Euros every year.

We've tried about ten different managers over about 20 tournaments since 1966, without even reaching a final, so perhaps the problem runs a bit deeper than the manager?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Yeah, what's the point in that? England fans aren't happy unless England are winning the world cup or Euros every year.

We've tried about ten different managers over about 20 tournaments since 1966, without even reaching a final, so perhaps the problem runs a bit deeper than the manager?
            impossible to win them every year as there's a 4 year gap between competitions.

Comment

impossible to win them every year as there's a 4 year gap between competitions.
              alot less then 20 tournaments as well

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100

and alot less then 10 managers

Comment

maybe counting is the problem with the England team .................. I'm going to get it now aren't I.

Comment

Since Ramsey:

1. Mercer
                    2. Revie
                    3. Greenwood
                    4. Robson
                    5. Taylor
                    6. Venables
                    7. Hoddle
                    8. Keegan
                    9. Eriksson
                    10. McClaren

And that doesn't include Taylor or Wilkinson.
                    Last edited by wendigo100; 28 March 2007, 12:39.

Comment

Working...
                    X