• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats that smell?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats that smell?

Sat in my garden with a bottle of becks working hard as always (read listening to the radio and messing around on CUK) and low and behold a distinct smell of none regulation cigarettes comes wafting on the breeze...

summer's on its way.. wireless working in a nice beer garden me thinks and where's that smell coming from??
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

I have a home office which I've been using for several years, complete with Daikin air conditioning, extractor fan air cooled server cabinets and fitted furniture. Wireless as well, so today was outside for a few hours coding away.

Just found out that my local in Weybridge has Cloud wireless - woohoo!

Come on the sunny weather and those pints of Youngs!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      I have a home office which I've been using for several years, complete with Daikin air conditioning, extractor fan air cooled server cabinets and fitted furniture. Wireless as well, so today was outside for a few hours coding away.

Just found out that my local in Weybridge has Cloud wireless - woohoo!

Come on the sunny weather and those pints of Youngs!
      Jolly Farmer or Old Crown? please tell me it ain't the Minnow...
      Call the cops

Comment

I go to the Jolly alot - nice pint of Hop Back beer there: Crop Circle is good.

Hand & Spear - recently renovated. Posh totty count quite high as well.

Never been to the Minnow... I guess it's pretty shit Freaky?

Comment

I go to the Jolly alot - nice pint of Hop Back beer there: Crop Circle is good.

Hand & Spear - recently renovated. Posh totty count quite high as well.

Never been to the Minnow... I guess it's pretty shit Freaky?
          'kin hell, I've not been in the Hand & Spear in years - isn't it a Firkin pub now, or has it changed back?

The Minnow tends to attract a lot of, erm how should I put this...c0cks..yep, that's a pretty apt description - used to be ok but pretty crap last time I was there (about Nov last year).
          Call the cops

Comment

Hand & Spear was a student pub - never went there - recently renovated (and priced). Very nice.

And no students.

Hand & Spear

Comment

Hand & Spear was a student pub - never went there - recently renovated (and priced). Very nice.

And no students.

Hand & Spear
              What have they done to it!??!

Maybe I'm clinging onto going there 10 years ago, but it was great back then, with bands on and loads of scantily clad, pissed up girlies running round!

I'm gonna have to go down there soon and check it out - make sure it's not as bad as I fear!

Mind you, the blonde bit in the photos would get it - but only if she asked nicely.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by chef
                Sat in my garden with a bottle of becks working hard as always (read listening to the radio and messing around on CUK) and low and behold a distinct smell of none regulation cigarettes comes wafting on the breeze...

summer's on its way.. wireless working in a nice beer garden me thinks and where's that smell coming from??

mmm non reg fags

Comment

Going by the title of the post I thought you were referring to this .....

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news...p?story_id=411

Comment

Working...
                  X