• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2 - 0 Are we meant to grateful?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 - 0 Are we meant to grateful?

And we had to wait until the second half to see 3 goals from a second rate England team.

I recorded and watched the Scotland v Italy game. Despite Scotland going down 2-0, they were a bl**dy sight more entertaining to watch.
    Last edited by Kyajae; 29 March 2007, 09:20.

3-0

That will do, especially at half-time!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      And we had to wait until the second half to see two goals from a second rate England team.

I recorded and watched the Scotland v Italy game. Despite Scotland going down 2-0, they were a bl**dy sight more entertaining to watch.
      Sorry, yeah 3-0. No big deal
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/6498347.stm

Comment

England silenced the critics and laid claim to the World Cup after a devastating performance which collapsed the much fancied Euro Elite of Andorra - a sizzling hat-trick from Rooney the Looney and Gazzas late header sent the Andorrians packing homewards - to think again.

Shorrly shome mishake ?

Comment

Just to let everyone know, I've retired from international football, alongside Andy Cole. I just can't lower my standards anymore and will instead concentrate on table football down the pub. The back four may be a bit wooden but at least we keep the ball on the floor.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH
            The back four may be a bit wooden but at least we keep the ball on the floor.
            Back two, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
            X