• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make up

I watched with a great interest a very fat, ugly bint on the underground putting her make-up on this morning - she must have spent a good 10mins slapping this and that on her face, and when she was done, she still looked f**king hideous.

If you're ugly, you're ugly - deal with it, and preferably stay indoors, out of sight.

As they say, you can't polish a turd.
    Call the cops

Hope you weren't staring too hard. She might think you want her...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I have never really understood it. Even the most gorgeous women use the stuff and I don't understand why they go through all that effort when they look great without it.

Comment

I'm allergic to that powder stuff some of them put on. Makes me sneeze, and in some cases can cause a nasty rash, on my feet, bizarrely enough.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
          Hope you weren't staring too hard. She might think you want her...

It's hard not to stare at ugly people. Last week I was giving some ugly bird the eye, and she started smiling at me and adjusting her hair - I found it hard not to laugh - I should have smiled back at her, to really get her going.
          Call the cops

Comment

Very naive gents, you can't polish a turd but properly applied makeup transforms half decent women. You only have to go to any works xmas party and see the difference.
            Can't stand over made up women though, in the day especially, if you see the makeup first it has all gone wrong !

Comment

Oh yeah - why do women wear makeup and perfume ? Because they're ugly and they smell.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg
                Very naive gents, you can't polish a turd but properly applied makeup transforms half decent women. You only have to go to any works xmas party and see the difference.
                Can't stand over made up women though, in the day especially, if you see the makeup first it has all gone wrong !
                I agree with you there mate - but some women are beyond help, and the ugly old thing this morning was a classic example.
                Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg
                  You only have to go to any works xmas party and see the difference.

And that has nothing to do with the free bar?

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer

As they say, you can't polish a turd.

Nobody says that
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X