• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alan Sugar - What a Joke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan Sugar - What a Joke!

Sod the apprentice. Sugar has made his money by peddling cheap low quality crap. Anyone here old enough to remeber Amstrad PC's with it's mickey Mouse CP/M o/s and Locoscript word processor. Even when the penny dropped, his IBM compatible was total b0ll0x.

That email/communicator/phone thing he's marketing (you can see it on his receptionist's desk) - looks like it was conceived by a complete retard.

My Sky box is always ******* up - and it's made by Amstrad!

Need I go on?

He is a complete failure apart from some good investments in real estate

Comment

"old enough to remember"

You make me feel old, anyone over 25 is probably old enough.

I thought his Viglen brand did pretty well?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        Sod the apprentice. Sugar has made his money by peddling cheap low quality crap. Anyone here old enough to remeber Amstrad PC's with it's mickey Mouse CP/M o/s and Locoscript word processor. Even when the penny dropped, his IBM compatible was total b0ll0x.

That email/communicator/phone thing he's marketing (you can see it on his receptionist's desk) - looks like it was conceived by a complete retard.

Need I go on?

Yeah, Viglen did alright only cuz it didn't have 'Amstrad' splapped on it, wasn't orignally designed or conceived by Amstrad, dah ,dah, dah, dah, dah

Comment

His stewardship of Spurs was fun though!

(well, for non-Spurs fans...)

Comment

He has a funny shaped face.

Comment

Alan Sugar is one of the very very few self made men in the world and you all ought to be ashamed for knocking.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

seconded

listen to these losers who can't even command the cream of the contracting rates

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                  His stewardship of Spurs was fun though!

(well, for non-Spurs fans...)
                  As a Spurs fan, I think the man is a c**t.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae

Need I go on?
                    I had a CPC 464 64 Memory with attached data recoder (cassette player) and green screen monitor. I think it' still in the my parents loft. What a load of PANTS that machine was. The commodore and even spectrums were better. Amiga was the dream. Where have all the years gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X