• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexy agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexy agents

I had a pimp on the phone last night from Spring.....he was Irish.....<rubs legs>.....we had a good bit crack on and I found myself flirting with him over the phone a little bit. It was most definately his Irish accent that did it, but I felt sooooooo dirty afterwards!!!!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I had a pimp on the phone last night from Spring.....he was Irish.....<rubs legs>.....we had a good bit crack on and I found myself flirting with him over the phone a little bit. It was most definately his Irish accent that did it, but I felt sooooooo dirty afterwards!!!!
    Nice on the phone, add 4 stone.
    Call the cops

Comment

A lot of girls go bandy for an oirish accent. Definitely worth cultivating one I think.
      Boom boom boom boom
      A-haw haw haw haw
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwaif
        A lot of girls go bandy for an oirish accent. Definitely worth cultivating one I think.
        Yep - I hear Paisleys sermons produce mass orgasms
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          I forgot about him. I think I'd be better going for Brummie.
          Boom boom boom boom
          A-haw haw haw haw
          Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
          Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Would mass orgasms not be a result of Catholic preaching?
            Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Nice on the phone, add 4 stone.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZZ Snoozer
                Would mass orgasms not be a result of Catholic preaching?

I am having nun of that

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  SA - are you one of those fems that goes into Slapper mode and turns on the girlie charm to get a gig? Have you ever shagged a pimp or interviewer to get a gig?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                    SA - are you one of those fems that goes into Slapper mode and turns on the girlie charm to get a gig? Have you ever shagged a pimp or interviewer to get a gig?

I'll take the 5th on that one I think.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X