• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DimPrawn is retiring from public life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DimPrawn is retiring from public life

Dear CUKers,

I think it is time for me to move on to pastures new.

This place doesn't really offer much in the way of useful information or entertainment these days, and my time is better spent on more productive sites.

I wish you all the best,

DimPrawn.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Dear CUKers,

I think it is time for me to move on to pastures new.

This place doesn't really offer much in the way of useful information or entertainment these days, and my time is better spent on more productive sites.

I wish you all the best,

DimPrawn.

Comment

Whats brought that on?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

He's probably just swapping ID to try winding us all up under a different guise
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Whats brought that on?
          Nothing in particular, just a gradual loss of interest in the site and a whole host of other (plan B, new technologies) to focus on.

Rather than just vanish, I'd thought I'd let you know I will be spending my time on other sites and ventures.

Thanks to all the regulars that have been entertaining. Sadly, some of the best don't post here anymore or very infrequently.

Comment

What a shame.

Who will be next years "contractor amongst contractors" then.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I feel sort of dirty and used now...

A contractor is for life mate, not just for your amusememtn. You can't just throw us away when you get bored with us..............................
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Please tell us which new sites your going to post on.

Comment

Be sure to pop in and say hello every now and then

Comment

Ah well I'm going to miss you. You are quite funny at times, as much as it pains me to say.

RIP DimPrawn
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X