• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrellas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrellas?

Hi Folks

Can some people give me some pointers on good umbrella companies.

I just signed up with Orange Genie but contract not due to start for another few weeks but found some things I am not happy about like having to send receipts every week for expenses thats the hassle I want to avoid so need someone who has proper dispensations in place to mean I just have to keep hold of the receipts. Also someone that has a decent rep, is reliable and does not charge too much a week or monthly (don't mind really).

Orange Genie were going to 4 week payrol and charge equivalent of £15 a week.

Thanks folks in advance, its reet doing my head in.

Cheers

Damo

Comment

Originally posted by damo111176
      Same with me with ****ers that dont search.

Comment

Hi Folks

I just signed up with Orange Genie but contract not due to start for another few weeks but found some things I am not happy about like having to send receipts every week for expenses thats the hassle I want to avoid so need someone who has proper dispensations in place to mean I just have to keep hold of the receipts. Also someone that has a decent rep, is reliable and does not charge too much a week or monthly (don't mind really).

Cheers

Damo

SEARCH THE FORUMS. There is absolutely TONS of posts about this. Everyone will also tell you the same thing - form your own Ltd Co. if you are outside of IR35. Not going into anymore - search the forums.

Barrie

Comment

Hi Folks

Depends if its for Golf or a small one for pulling out you're laptop bag when it starts raining?

Comment

Hi Folks

Cheers

Damo
            Try JSA.
            Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Or HSA

Comment

Working...
              X