• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

intersting take on Gordo's budget changes..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intersting take on Gordo's budget changes..

http://www.labourfailures.co.uk/inde...id=21&Itemid=1
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Interesting site.

Are you going to beat the mackems on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Interesting site.

Are you going to beat the mackems on Saturday?
      I would like to think so, but without Chopra we're a bit toothless.

New boy Feeney might start upfront [ played alongside Healy for NI mid-week ].

You support anybosy in particular ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
        I would like to think so, but without Chopra we're a bit toothless.

New boy Feeney might start upfront [ played alongside Healy for NI mid-week ].

You support anybosy in particular ?
        MK Dons.

Did Easter get a run on Wednesday? I was so tied up with the England game I forgot to look out for him on the Wales highlights.

Comment

yep, he did although the one chance he had he wasted.

So as well as being shafted by Gordon Brown, we both been shafted by Sam Hamman as well

Comment

yep, he did although the one chance he had he wasted.

So as well as being shafted by Gordon Brown, we both been shafted by Sam Hamman as well
            Quite true! He left you with Peter Risdale, and Wimbledon with some clueless Norwegians.

Although I have to say, without Sam Hamman Wimbledon might never have left the conference/Southern League, and he did kick off a bit of a revival at Cardiff.

I have to admit that I was an avid Chelsea supporter when I was younger, but I've grown up now.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Quite true! He left you with Peter Risdale, and Wimbledon with some clueless Norwegians.

Although I have to say, without Sam Hamman Wimbledon might never have left the conference/Southern League, and he did kick off a bit of a revival at Cardiff.

I have to admit that I was an avid Chelsea supporter when I was younger, but I've grown up now.
              Risdale seem ok at the moment, but I won't hold my breath.

I used to like plough lane, whats the Dons stadium like ?

Is it a bit soul less ?

Comment

Risdale seem ok at the moment, but I won't hold my breath.

I used to like plough lane, whats the Dons stadium like ?

Is it a bit soul less ?
                Surprisingly, the National Hockey stadium isn't too bad. The ground only holds 8100, similar to what Plough Lane would have been if it had gone all-seater, and they usually get 6000 so it generates a bit of noise.

The new stadium opens for next season. It looks magnificent, UEFA grade four or something, and (I think) all paid for. It will hold 30,000, so I don't think we'll be filling it for some time to come!

Comment

I've seen some pics of it, looks quite impressive.

They've started work on Cardiff's new stadium in the last month or so - be ready December 2008.

Be nice to have at least one season in the Premiership at Ninian Park !

Comment

I've never been to Ninian Park. Isn't that where someone fired a marine rocket across the ground which hit someone in the opposite stand?

I saw Cardiff once at Notts County, many years ago. All I remember is that they had a bloke called Derek Showers playing up front. One of my favourite footballer names that, like Alan Wardrobe.

Comment

Working...
                    X