• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Begging a favour - ir35 templates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Begging a favour - ir35 templates

Can anyone help me out here?

On Monday, I return to contracting after a 13 year gap. It’s at short notice, and for a client that hasn’t used contractors before.

I’ve been lurking here for a few days, and have learned a huge amount about what I should and shouldn’t do, and how things have changed since 1994.

I need to put together an “IR35 friendly” contract to take with me for the client to sign first thing on Monday morning.

I planned to join PCG and use their contract templates. But – ooops! - I’ve just discovered their website is down all weekend, so I can neither sign-up nor download the template.

Could anyone “lend” me the template until Monday morning? I promise I’ll be signing up then! Or, if not, can anyone let me know where I could find a similar IR35 friendly contract (today) to use as a basis?

Thanks very much in advance

Mark.

They'll be back up this evening (probably) or tomorrow at the latest. If you can't get in (given they're playing with the membership system, always a possibility), repost here and I'll see what I can do.

Short term solution - can't you do the first week against a simple purchase order (for initial review and project setup perhaps...) and set up a formal contract from week 2??
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
      They'll be back up this evening (probably) or tomorrow at the latest. If you can't get in (given they're playing with the membership system, always a possibility), repost here and I'll see what I can do.

Short term solution - can't you do the first week against a simple purchase order (for initial review and project setup perhaps...) and set up a formal contract from week 2??
      Thanks, Malvolio.

I've exchanged emails with someone at PGC (Kevin Stearns), and he's given me two pieces of bad news:

a) the website will not be back (at least, for joining + downloading) until 9am Monday

b) he can't send me copies of the template, since they're on the website, which is .... down. ;-)

So, if you or anyone can let me have a copy, I'd be very glad. Otherwise I'll follow your suggestion re. the 2nd week contract.

Cheers,
      Mark.

Comment

PM sent...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
        X