• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just How Deluded Have Politicians Become?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just How Deluded Have Politicians Become?

After I stopped laughing and picked myself off the floor..............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6344823.stm

Environment minister David Miliband has said voters will look back fondly on Tony Blair's time as prime minister, whoever succeeds him. He said people always tended to want former prime ministers back.
    Blair is one of the few I'd never have back!

Comment

I'll miss him ......

... for the first couple of shots. Just to play him a bit, but then my aim will be true.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Oh remember the Days of Maggie Thatcher, John Major!!

Oh what fond memories!!
        threenine.co.uk
        Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Actually you have to give him some credit. He is not quite as bad as Heath.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            After I stopped laughing and picked myself off the floor..............

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6344823.stm
            Is Miliband a poofta?...looks like one!
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
              Actually you have to give him some credit. He is not quite as bad as Heath.
              Yes, Ted was pretty bad, what with the EEC and all that, but I think Blair has done more damage. Possibly because he's had longer at it.

Comment

Working...
              X