• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT Certification

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Certification

If anyone out there is looking for good quality IT Certification material I can recommend Preplogic . I need to finish 1 core for my MCSA 2003 and 2 electives for the MCSE (No, not the Minesweeper Consultant, Solitaire Expert flavour!)

I’ve just purchased Preplogic’s video training DVD’s for all three modules from their US website and I’m very impressed. The video training is very comprehensive and it comes with practice labs and test questions based on the actual exam. In addition to the purchase, I got to download an additional test questions executable with something like 200 extra test questions, and a comprehensive PDF listing all the important points you need to remember for the exam.

Ok, it’s more expensive than just buying the book but if you're like me, I’m past the stage where I can bury myself in a book and swot. The upside is if you’re a Ltd Co. the purchase is a legitimate business expense.

They not only cover Microsoft but CompTIA, Cisco etc.

Has anyone else used Preplogic’s material? What did you think?

Working...
X