• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Car - Chrysler 300C

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Car - Chrysler 300C

Currently got a Saab 93 but really getting a 2nd hand Chrysler 300C either Saloon or touring. Would get it in black. What are your views and/or alternatives.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/review...spx?manu=14786

I thought April fools jokes were meant to stop at midday?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

you reckon I should stick with the saab then?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
        2nd hand Chrysler 300C
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Get yourself a nice Audi A4 2.5TDi S-line in black !

My mates has got one of those 300C's and i have to say its tulip!

If you want something really nice then wait for the Audi A5 which is due out in June but they are taking orders now.

Im personally saving up for a cash payment for an Audi A4 convertible for teh summer.
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Currently got a Saab 93 but really getting a 2nd hand Chrysler 300C either Saloon or touring. Would get it in black. What are your views and/or alternatives.

Might as well get the PT cruiser. Why look like half a twat when you can go the whole hog.

Comment

Wifes cousin has one, was bragging how it turns heads, said people think its a bentley because of the big grill and similar logo.

Comment

what about a nice 60,000 miler 2001 (w210) e320cdi ?

Milan.

Comment

It looks quite nice cause its basically a rip off of a bently in the shape department ... still - how good can a standard american car be?

Comment

300c

I drove a 300C for two weeks in Florida. It's looks grow on you. Drinks the petrol. Great until you get to a corner. Definitely not for British roads.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X