• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Louis Theroux - The Most Hated Family in America

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis Theroux - The Most Hated Family in America

Anyone watching \ seen this? unbelievable stuff!! These guys actually seemed to believe the shi* they're spouting

If I had my way, I'd kill em all. Welcome to my religion you ****ers

Comment

Felt sorry for the kids - they were obviously totally ostracised from the rest of society and seemed to think that the damnnation of others would make up for that in the future. An entire existance based on lies.

shame - a few of the girls were quite cute

Comment

Originally posted by nucastle
        shame - a few of the girls were quite cute
        Yes, just what I was thinking too, what a waste!!

The old guy seemed a tad defensive when Louis was questioning him!
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

You fags!! You're all going to the hot place!!

Comment

Most of their arguments ran out of steam after about 2 or three lines of theroux style questioning.

Quite sad really - i wonder if any of them ever wonder if idolising a man with 14 (or 100) 'children' while they arent allowed to get married or anything, is ... well ..... a bit questionable

Comment

I thought it was terrible seeing that little seven year old lad getting a drink chucked at him from the car - they're one sick family if they allow their children to go through that.
              Call the cops

Comment

Working...
              X