• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message to you lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to you lot

I have officially retired from contracting, so to all at CUK I would just wish to say:-

GET ON WITH YOUR WORK YOU LAZY SODS!
    WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR CLIENTS ARE PAYING YOU FOR?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

thanks Xog

u da man

Milan.

Comment

You've retired?!!!! Ah does that mean you wont be frequenting the board any more?

So sad to see you go Xog - you were one of the good ones

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR CLIENTS ARE PAYING YOU FOR?
        ....i only turn up so the female permies have something dreamy to look at.
        Keep it clean!!!

Comment

It's me

Xog, finally convinced her indoors to support you then.
          No more lodging with whining old men then. No more contracts in sunny pleasant Derby. Frankly I don't blame you.

Good Luck Silver Fox and save all your kisses for someone else.
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
            ....i only turn up so the female permies have something dreamy to look at.
            Who is that then?

Comment

Ta SA but I shall be hanging around even more, boring the pants off everyone like ATW posting threads like "Ah" and "66" when I get bored doing business. Trying to do a boring shipping cart at moment.

Oi gibbon! Where's me photos?

Oh no 'ang on which of you two called me silver fox? Bloody cheek I have FAIR hair!
              Last edited by xoggoth; 2 April 2007, 14:07.
              bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ta SA but I shall be hanging around even more, boring the pants off everyone like ATW posting threads like "Ah" and "66" when I get bored doing business. Trying to do a boring shipping cart at moment.

Oi gibbon! Where's me photos?

YAY!!!!

Glad to hear it
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Now I remember, it was you I*. Forget the photos. Not still at D* I trust?

PS SA, Yay? I think you meant yawn!
                  bloggoth

Comment

PS SA, Yay? I think you meant yawn!

Not at all - you're a top bloke Xog...and you make fat girls feel sexy, which is a definate YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X