• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf

I'm f**king tulip at it, yet I love playing it. Down the driving range soon as I get home tonight
    Call the cops

A good walk spoiled.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      A good walk spoiled.
      You look like you could do with a good walk...
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        I'm f**king tulip at it, yet I love playing it. Down the driving range soon as I get home tonight
        Have you got the Rupert trousers to go with the clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          Have you got the Rupert trousers to go with the clubs?
          Of course
          Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
            Agreed - there's nothing better than having a good swipe and cracking the bastard out of sight!

But there's nothing worse than having a good swipe and duffing it into a nearby hedge!

Comment

we call it "swish f#@k it" round here
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Golf is brilliant, it's a curse as well. I am a very fair weather april-sept player and get obsessed with the game during the summer. Can't wait to get the next game organised, mostly after work.
                I advise people not to start, it's the only way to be safe otherwise it's a slippery slope to addiction.
                I propose a CUK golf day, somewhere central e.g. brum, 18 holes, buggies, ale-up, laugh at permies day out.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg
                  Golf is brilliant, it's a curse as well. I am a very fair weather april-sept player and get obsessed with the game during the summer. Can't wait to get the next game organised, mostly after work.
                  I advise people not to start, it's the only way to be safe otherwise it's a slippery slope to addiction.
                  I propose a CUK golf day, somewhere central e.g. brum, 18 holes, buggies, ale-up, laugh at permies day out.
                  With all the women on this site we have our own golf course
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    With all the women on this site we have our own golf course

I doubt it though - with most of them you can't get the flagstick out.

Comment

Working...
                    X