• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Murdering your agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murdering your agent

Has anybody got any recommendations about how to go about this? Also, how do the courts view it?

They can't put you in jail, there full. A couple hours community service, sound a fair trade off.

Comment

Take him/her for a nice meal at dover cliffs. Put some CV's and cash near the edge...

Comment

Originally posted by mictech
        They can't put you in jail, they're full. A couple of hours community service, would sound a fair trade off.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

could we switch off spellcheck on this site

Comment

How many school teacher work as contractors. I don't care how I spell things.

As lnog as the frsit and lsat ltteer of any wrod is in the corerct psoiton you can sitll raed the cnoetxt.

Comment

How many school teacher work as contractors. I don't care how I spell things.
              Could you rephrase that?

Comment

How many school teachers work as contractors. I don't care how I spell things.

As lnog as the frsit and lsat ltteer of any wrod is in the corerct psoiton you can sitll raed the cnoetxt.
                Yet, you don't even manage to do that correctly...
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Cheers Zeity!

Do you know any good lawyers who can help me out? All the links on the PCG site seem to be related to tax and insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
                    Has anybody got any recommendations about how to go about this? Also, how do the courts view it?

I dont think it's illegal as such - probably just frowned upon.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X