• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle AIM documentation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle AIM documentation

Does anyone have any test templates handy?

I think they're TE020's and 30's.

I cant seem to find any on t'internet.

Cheers,
    Sal
    xxxx (incase they help)
    The pope is a tard.

what's oracle AIM. Never heard of that.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
      what's oracle AIM. Never heard of that.

Its their documentation standards/methodology - they use specific document templates for each part of the life cycle.

I'm just after the testing templates - cant seem to find them anywhere online.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

did you get any yet sa?

i have some te40 test script templates if you still have a need.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
          did you get any yet sa?

i have some te40 test script templates if you still have a need.
          Nope - couldn't find any anywhere!

I just made up my own. They actually weren't bothered if I even did any documentation <shakes head> so they're more than pleased with my own things.

Cheers anyway though DS x x
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Nope - couldn't find any anywhere!

I just made up my own. They actually weren't bothered if I even did any documentation <shakes head> so they're more than pleased with my own things.

Cheers anyway though DS x x
            I have TE020 and TE040s from my previous projects.If you wish I can pass it on.
            AJ

Comment

Originally posted by aj1977
              I have TE020 and TE040s from my previous projects.If you wish I can pass it on.
              AJ
              By the way You can install Oracle AIM it basically gives you all the templates in your PC(such as MD070,cv040,cv060 etc).

Comment

By the way You can install Oracle AIM it basically gives you all the templates in your PC(such as MD070,cv040,cv060 etc).

I couldn't find the download for this anywhere - is it on Metalink do you know?

ps - I believe you now I'll pass on any gigs I hear about
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  I couldn't find the download for this anywhere - is it on Metalink do you know?

ps - I believe you now I'll pass on any gigs I hear about
                  Sally,
                  As told earlier i have it on my PC from my previous projects.I can send you the templates for the test cases.Oracle AIM(Application Implementation Methodology) does not come seperately.It is a seperate licensed product and i guess it came preinstalled in my Oracle Consulting laptop.

are u specifically looking for TE020s ? if yes then let me have a place where i can send it to(email id??)

Cheers
                  AJ

Comment

Sally,
                    As told earlier i have it on my PC from my previous projects.I can send you the templates for the test cases.Oracle AIM(Application Implementation Methodology) does not come seperately.It is a seperate licensed product and i guess it came preinstalled in my Oracle Consulting laptop.

are u specifically looking for TE020s ? if yes then let me have a place where i can send it to(email id??)

Cheers
                    AJ
                    Hi AJ,

I dont need the test templates anymore.

I wouldn't mind the whole bundle of templates though, as a pack. Can they be easily emailed, or will they be too big?

Cheers,
                    Sal
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X