• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Condom testers wanted...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condom testers wanted...

Like it says...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6507611.stm

You have to work a week in hand first mind .

It's a very old joke, but someone had to do it.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

""The idea is to create a massive panel of testers who can try Durex condoms, have sex and then give us feedback about their experiences - in strictest confidence, of course," a Durex spokeswoman said. "

Anybody know if you are allocated a partner, or do you get to choose from the database?
      Boom boom boom boom
      A-haw haw haw haw
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
      Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwaif
        ""The idea is to create a massive panel of testers who can try Durex condoms, have sex and then give us feedback about their experiences - in strictest confidence, of course," a Durex spokeswoman said. "

Anybody know if you are allocated a partner, or do you get to choose from the database?
        True story.

I was in a queue at the window of a petrol station in Liverpool about ten years ago.
        Just in front was a 'lady of the night', mini skirt, loads of perfume etc.

She says 'Packet of durex please like'
        he says 'Sorry love we dont sell em anymore'

pause

she says 'er a packet of wrigleys then like'
        I laughed so hard I nearly peed, she just looked at me and shrugged

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I didn't understand this bit:-

Durex sales in the six months until September 2006 increased by 7% compared with the same period in the previous year, driven by a surge in sales of personal devices and lubricants.
          So you need a condom to stick vibrators up yer bits now? Is there some new health scare I haven't heard of ?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
            True story.

I was in a queue at the window of a petrol station in Liverpool about ten years ago.
            Just in front was a 'lady of the night', mini skirt, loads of perfume etc.

She says 'Packet of durex please like'
            he says 'Sorry love we dont sell em anymore'

pause

she says 'er a packet of wrigleys then like'
            I laughed so hard I nearly peed, she just looked at me and shrugged

Sally-Anne moonlighting, perhaps?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X