PDA

View Full Version : p155

churkus
4th April 2007, 11:06
theres a really big chap who sits opposite me who STINKS of piss. and im pretty sure he only has one set of clothes, ever. Ive requested a different desk on many occasions but due to lack of space wasnt given one, how should I proceed on this, can I argue it it a health and safety issue?

EqualOpportunities
4th April 2007, 11:10
theres a really big chap who sits opposite me who STINKS of piss. and im pretty sure he only has one set of clothes, ever. Ive requested a different desk on many occasions but due to lack of space wasnt given one, how should I proceed on this, can I argue it it a health and safety issue?
Is he wearing a GAP hoodie?

Kyajae
4th April 2007, 11:13

Careful on this one. You don't want to be accused of ourdourism or trying to oppress his right to freedom of expression. You'll have the EMUs after you!

Rantor
4th April 2007, 11:36

Leave some gift wrapped shower-gel on his desk and maybe include some helpfully typed instructions on how to use it.

EqualOpportunities
4th April 2007, 11:46
Leave some gift wrapped shower-gel on his desk and maybe include some helpfully typed instructions on how to use it.
How does one type helpfully?

BoredBloke
4th April 2007, 11:52
Just leave a bit of A4 on his desk with the words

'You stink of PIS5' on it. Why beat around the bush.

Kyajae
4th April 2007, 11:54

Why not just leave an industrial size bottle of Febreeze on his desk with a sticky note saying "Got the ******** Hint Yet?"

PAH
4th April 2007, 12:04
Send him some major branded smelly you got for christmas and will never wear with a note saying "This isn't eau de toilet". May be too subtle though.

Rantor
4th April 2007, 12:08
How does one type helpfully?

Like this