• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best movie quotes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best movie quotes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6524729.stm

They didn't need to do a survey, they could have just checked on this forum.

• Top five classic one liners
    • 1) "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!" - Kenneth Williams (Julius Caesar) Carry On Cleo (1964)
    • 2) "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy." - Terry Jones (Brian's Mum) Life Of Brian (1979)
    • 3) Robert Hays (Ted Striker): "Surely you can't be serious." Leslie Nielsen (Rumack): "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley." - Airplane (1980)
    • 4) "Remember you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did." - Groucho Marx (Rufus T Firefly) Duck Soup (1933)
    • 5) "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." - Woody Allen, (Alvy Singer) Annie Hall (1977)
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

theres loads from the Eastwood spegetti westerns.

"do you feel lucky punk...well do ye" just to pick one out.

Moriconni did some awesome soundtracks for them also!
    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
      theres loads from the Eastwood spegetti westerns.

"do you feel lucky punk...well do ye" just to pick one out.

Moriconni did some awesome soundtracks for them also!
      Dirty Harry

Comment

Take your pick....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088944/quotes
        Call the cops

Comment

where dya get the motorbike honey
          its not a motorbike, its a chopper
          where dya get the chopper honey
          I got it from zed
          who's zed
          zed's dead baby

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Also from Pulp Fiction.

I'm gonna call a couple of hard pipe-hitting n*ggers who're gonna go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talking, hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medievel on your ass.

Comment

"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.
                  Yes, humour has changed a bit since those days.

One of my favourites was: "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

Comment

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X