• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's it ....I'm going...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it ....I'm going...

... to the loo. Dying for a waz.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru

HTH

Quality of posts...
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Quality of posts...
      When in Rome etc....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

HTH
        ... and there goes the best part of you!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

When in Rome etc....
          Beat Manchester United 2-1
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Beat Manchester United 2-1
            and the Rome Police did a good job of beating the Man U supporters

It's about time Roma (and Lazio) were chucked out of European football for a few years until they get rid of their facist element. The corrupt Italian football authorities seem to just ignore the issue.

Seems to be an awful lot of Mussolini's mates still living in Rome these days. Puts me off going to such a city.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
              and the Rome Police did a good job of beating the Man U supporters

It's about time Roma (and Lazio) were chucked out of European football for a few years until they get rid of their facist element. The corrupt Italian football authorities seem to just ignore the issue.

Seems to be an awful lot of Mussolini's mates still living in Rome these days. Puts me off going to such a city.
              ...and as history shows, if you fight back at them, they leg it, the f**king cowards.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
                Italian football authorities seem to just ignore the issue.

It's not just Rome. A lot of Northern Italians still look on Mussolini as a hero. There are regular remembrance ceremonies for him. I think you can always tell the quality of a culture by their heroes. Why the Italians rate a ridiculous posturing buffoon like Mussolini is beyond me.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X