• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd just like to thank...........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just like to thank...........

Jesus Christ for doing what he did so we can all have a Friday and a Monday Bank Holiday.

Nice one, JC

Jesus Christ for doing what he did so we could get a man on the moon, and all that entails.

Nice one, JC
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      Jesus Christ for doing what he did so we can all have a Friday and a Monday Bank Holiday.

Nice one, JC

Jesus Christ so we can sit in endless traffic congestion during the Friday and a Monday Bank Holiday.

Nice one JC

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Heathens!

You should all be beheaded!

Chico.
        I think you might find Islam a religion that appeals to your proclivities

Comment

I would like to thank

Nice one, JC
          Jesus Christ,because of what he did I am able to find meaning in life and have hope of going to heaven once i die.
          By the wat there is more to life than just bank holidays,traffic congestions,beheading and of course RELIGION. Google Alpha course for more info on this one
          Cheers and Have a Happy Easter
          AJ1977

Comment

Originally posted by aj1977
            Jesus Christ,because of what he did I am able to find meaning in life and have hope of going to heaven once i die.
            By the wat there is more to life than just bank holidays,traffic congestions,beheading and of course RELIGION. Google Alpha course for more info on this one
            Cheers and Have a Happy Easter
            AJ1977
            Bible bashing born-again type alert

Comment

Oooh bloody 'ell.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Nice one, JC
                Remember, Christ died for our sins so try to sin as much as possible. It would be rude to let him have died for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
                  Remember, Christ died for our sins so try to sin as much as possible. It would be rude to let him have died for nothing.

Comment

I thought he died so we could eat chocolate eggs.
                    All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X