• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Attributes to be a Vicar; Discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Attributes to be a Vicar; Discuss

Large top front teeth seems to srping to mind

The ability to play kids like a fiddle.
    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Must have a liking of oddly built, large, cold buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
        Must have a liking of oddly built, large, cold buildings.
        Must be a subscriber to Fetes Monthley

Comment

Sandals
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

believe in god

Comment

Be a man or a woman. For example, my cat shouldn't be a vicar. Well, obviously not now as it's dead, but you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                There's a lady vicar around here who used to be a chap vicar at one time...
                My sister is a vicar. Actually, she might be a bishop by now but we rarely talk shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
                  The ability to play kids like a fiddle.
                  ... and to be quite happy covering up for anyone else that has those kind of leanings too.

Comment

If she’s anything like ‘The Vicar of Dibley’ … and has her charisma, you can’t get any better then that!!!!
                    [Absolutely love that show]

Comment

Working...
                    X