• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

http://www.infosec.co.uk/

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going ?

Originally posted by 2uk
    Willl there be a bar and some decent totty there?

Comment

I've never been to that one. But it is security so it’s got to be valuable.

I can only voucher for Microsoft events where you get nice gadgets , drinks and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
        I've never been to that one. But it is security so it’s got to be valuable.

I can only voucher for Microsoft events where you get nice gadgets , drinks and everything.

So, chances are, only moose-looking nerd-birds will turn up?
        And how does 'everything' differ from 'nice gadgets' and 'drinks'? Doesn't 'everything' include 'nice gadgets and drinks'?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
          So, chances are, only moose-looking nerd-birds will turn up?
          Oh no no. It is expected that Super Model (tm) 2007 contestants will be personally greeting everyone. Actually the main contest will be to hack into one of the model's "dark places"

Originally posted by Kyajae
          And how does 'everything' differ from 'nice gadgets' and 'drinks'? Doesn't 'everything' include 'nice gadgets and drinks'?
          I heard canadians talk like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
            Oh no no. It is expected that Super Model (tm) 2007 contestants will be personally greeting everyone. Actually the main contest will be to hack into one of the model's "dark places"

I heard canadians talk like that.
            "Dark places"? Is that a euphimism for 'fanny-boffing'?

Comment

That site has every conceivable detail except where the damned exhibition is!

Do you have to meet someone under the clock in Victoria station, or walk through a wall like Harry Potter to get there?
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                That site has every conceivable detail except where the damned exhibition is!

Do you have to meet someone under the clock in Victoria station, or walk through a wall like Harry Potter to get there?

Grand Hall, Olympia, London.

Comment

Yep, I'll be there. Normally there's not a lot of justification for going but this year there are a few new services I'm considering so I need to talk to a couple of companies and also meet some regular contacts.

Like most of these things, there is variable mileage in them...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Nope.
                    Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                    X