• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accept the Pay of Just Forego?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accept the Pay of Just Forego?

What's the mood on this board
    Sell their story and pocket the cash?
    33.33%
    Sell their story and give 100% to and Armed Service Benevolent Fund?
    8.33%
    Tell their story for no cash?
    0.00%
    Sell & give 100% cash to a charity for families of British personnel killed in Iraq/Afghanistan?
    8.33%
    Keep their traps shut and get on with the job they are paid to do.
    50.00%
    Othe suggestion (please post your suggestion)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Other. Get the frigging sack!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I disagree with this old-fashioned approach you guys are taking. In the 21st Century with modern mass communications, the propaganda war is just as important. Whatever Labour's flaws, they have proved to be masters at this slightly distasteful skill. Let's see how the stories are managed - if they succeed in discrediting Iran I don't see the problem.
      I disagree that they should profit from it though - any fees should go to an Armed Forces fund.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sas,

are suggesting they have been given permission as their masters too stand to gain from what comes out ?

Milan.

Comment

Aye. I suggest these stories will be carefully managed.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
          X