• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fathers4Justice, a WTF moment...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers4Justice, a WTF moment...

Apparently the plod stationed armed police officers at a public site today because they were worried that members of Fathers4Justice were going to turn up in fancy dress.

WTF?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded
    Apparently the plod stationed armed police officers at a public site today because they were worried that members of Fathers4Justice were going to turn up in fancy dress.

WTF?
    Well, F4J is classed as a subversive movement by HM Security. If they can put 8 bullets through a Brazillian's head and get away with it, who knows what they could do to curb the antics of F4J?

Comment

f4j were doing a Conga at Brighton on Monday - anyone with a brain could have worked out we dont have time for anything else.

But this is Tony Blairs private police we are talking about(I think they like to be called SO13). They are big, tough guys - but not big in the brains department.

Andy Neil
      ex f4j committed activist co-ordinator

Comment

Maybe this could be a fun ploy/game for F4J.

See who can get the most armed police to the most innocuouse(sp) event.

Then point out to the press what an over the top reaction is being caused for fathers who just want their rights to be recognised.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Maybe this could be a fun ploy/game for F4J.

See who can get the most armed police to the most innocuouse(sp) event.

Then point out to the press what an over the top reaction is being caused for fathers who just want their rights to be recognised.
          My mother last June from Thames Valley plod asking what f4j were doing for Royal Ascot. I lived with my mother for a month following my seperation about 3 years ago.

After I told them to p**s off, I called the f4j head honcho who was in a cafe near the mall. A member was about to streak in front of the queen - I think he got within 50 yards or so...

Comment

Working...
          X