• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday violence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday violence

Yet more violence in East London, one shot, two stabbed, what's going on? has the Met's Trident operation suddenly gone on strike or something?

I'm sure my memory's not failing me - but it never used to be as bad as this - this kind of thing is happening almost every week now.

They are just celebrating their culture rh. Nothing to worry about.
    Of course it is all our fault because underpinning this wave of mindless violence is post-traumatic-slave-ancestry disorder. Best we just give them a ton of compensation money to resolve it.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I try and avoid the ghetto. Suggest you do the same. Then it ceases to be a problem.

HTH

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        I try and avoid the ghetto. Suggest you do the same. Then it ceases to be a problem.
        With you there - but the ghetto has a habit of spreading to the suburbs - and our local chavs-in-training could draw inspiration from the 'front line'.

Comment

HTH

Trouble is - wherever they go becomes a ghetto
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

HTH

Don't worry the billions being spent on the 2012 Olympics will solve these "local difficulties"

Comment

And all this because of slavery 200 years ago!

Mailman

Comment

Relax, this tulip goes on all the time, all over the country, it's just fashionable to provide more coverage of a particular area simply because the media love to sensationalise things and this is their current fixation.

You really think the scum in Nottingham and Manchester have stopped shooting and stabbing each other? Not so long ago they were the headline news, it's just London's turn at the moment.

What's really sad is these are kids that have been let down by their parents. Typically our government will do the easier thing and concentrate on the symptoms rather than the causes.
                "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                  And all this because of slavery 200 years ago!

Mailman
                  Nah man, like cuz da man bin dissin me, me mashim up, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                    They are just celebrating their culture rh. Nothing to worry about.
                    Of course it is all our fault because underpinning this wave of mindless violence is post-traumatic-slave-ancestry disorder. Best we just give them a ton of compensation money to resolve it.
                    Somehow I'd expect better from you SB. Guess I should have known better - this kind of crap has been going on in Glasgow for years, which you should fine well know.

There's a media spotlight on it, so every case is highlighted which wouldn't necesarily happen in years gone by, but clearly there is a growing knife culture which needs to be stamped out. But let's not lose perspective and FFS give up on the white man whinge, you're as bad as the lefties you claim to be slating.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X