• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now We've had the Public Smoking Ban, Kids are next!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now We've had the Public Smoking Ban, Kids are next!

NSPCC urges shops to ban smacking
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6540101.stm

It's not clear what the advice is when you catch the little b@st@rds shop-lifting though.

From the title of your post I thought they were suggesting banning children in pubs as well. Unfortunately that is not the case...
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
      From the title of your post I thought they were suggesting banning children in pubs as well.
      I assumed they planned to ban smoking kids. Must admit, I don't know anyone who does smoke kids, but I imagine they must be milder than smoking old men, as Keith Richards admitted doing.
      Last edited by OwlHoot; 10 April 2007, 13:30.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        NSPCC urges shops to ban smacking
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6540101.stm

It's not clear what the advice is when you catch the little b@st@rds shop-lifting though.
        What do you do when youngest niece runs out of shop to find and ask mummy if she would buy the toys she has just removed from the shop shelf?

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
          What do you do when youngest niece runs out of shop to find and ask mummy if she would buy the toys she has just removed from the shop shelf?
          Smack them both?
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

There are so many things Id ban from public places, and pesky kids are near the top of the list. Im sick of being in a pub, reatuarant, museam, football match and having MY enjoyment ruined by their moaning, crying, screaming. Meanwhile their sandal wearing parents stroke little little 'fi fi' ( and don't get me started on daft names for kids) on their mop of hair as if to say 'carry on you are free to express yourself-**** everyone else Im a self centered liberal c**t"- Not on my shift 'Rupert' if you won't discipline the brat then I will......

I'd also add dogs and the elderly to this list.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
              There are so many things Id ban from public places, and pesky kids are near the top of the list. Im sick of being in a pub, reatuarant, museam, football match and having MY enjoyment ruined by their moaning, crying, screaming. Meanwhile their sandal wearing parents stroke little little 'fi fi' ( and don't get me started on daft names for kids) on their mop of hair as if to say 'carry on you are free to express yourself-**** everyone else Im a self centered liberal c**t"- Not on my shift 'Rupert' if you won't discipline the brat then I will......

I'd also add dogs and the elderly to this list.
              Ah, a man of culture, intelligence and breeding, eh?

As for the "mop of hair" thing, I've seen your picture - "Pot & Kettle".

Comment

funny how you both chose to attack ME yet found no fault with any of the points I made!

Comment

Working...
                X