• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most wussy poncey-sounding group/artist is...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most wussy poncey-sounding group/artist is...

Please nominate your 'other'
    The Smiths
    26.67%
    James Blunt
    40.00%
    REM
    0.00%
    Robbie Williams
    13.33%
    Dandy Warhols
    20.00%
    Other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Hmmm....I wouldn't class the Warhols as pussies. They certainly ain't The Stones, and weren't as mental as BJM in DIG but I think they deserve better than to be compared with James "f**king" Blunt.
    Call the cops

Comment

Blunt without a shadow of doubt, the man is a cretins cretin. Why on gods green you have chosen to put one of the most influential bands of all time (not my words but Q magazines) on your list is a mystery to me. Im talking about The Smiths of course....

Speaking of Blunt has anyone seen this? (needs sound)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6lGgsRbE3U

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
        Blunt without a shadow of doubt, the man is a cretins cretin. Why on gods green you have chosen to put one of the most influential bands of all time (not my words but Q magazines) on your list is a mystery to me. Im talking about The Smiths of course....

Speaking of Blunt has anyone seen this? (needs sound)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6lGgsRbE3U
        I can think of a few contractor buddies that video applies to.

Comment

Razzorlight
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            Razzorlight

excellent nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              Razzorlight
              I really liked Razorlight when they were new on the scene and doing small gigs, their second album was tulip and now I find them embarrassing
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Isn't there a heavy metal group called the Individual Fruit Pies?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  I really liked Razorlight when they were new on the scene and doing small gigs, their second album was tulip and now I find them embarrassing
                  I liked the song "Golden Touch" - and that was it. The singer fella is a twat of the highest order.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Snow Patrol.
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X