• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am in a bad mood today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in a bad mood today

Anyone fancy stepping outside for a fight?

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    Pussy ...I'll 'ave you ...and all yer mates
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Yeah, are you anywhere near Cambridge? I had a really tulip day yesterday on a "microsoft project" course and really need to kick someone's head in. You'll do!

Comment

Here is an online chat I just had with some moron in Sydney - they always ask really annoying things :-

XXXXXXXXXXXXX (06:50) - will there be some throttle messages or anythign?Andrew Neil (06:50) - would you mind asking me this tomorrow?
        Andrew Neil (06:51) - My daughter kept me up half the night
        XXXXXXXXXX (06:51) - lucky you
        Andrew Neil (06:51) - I am not in the mood for stupid questions

I hope the coffee I just got stops those people playing football in my head.

Comment

'will there be some throttle messages or anythign',

andrew neil uk is at Reuters and I claim my five pounds

docklands datacenter ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
            'will there be some throttle messages or anythign',

andrew neil uk is at Reuters and I claim my five pounds

docklands datacenter ?

Milan.
            Do you want that converted into Euros? Or will a few tips on kitchen appliances do instead?

And the only throttling being done will be me on some scrawny traders neck.

Comment

Yep.

How many years do you get for your first offence of gbh? I feel the project manager will be getting his ass kicked today. Did his mum never teach him to use the words please and thank you.

Comment

Do you want that converted into Euros? Or will a few tips on kitchen appliances do instead?

And the only throttling being done will be me on some scrawny traders neck.
                That's interesting, I wonder who'd get shown the door.... A trader who contributes directly to the bottom line, or a leeching, gobtulipe code monkey....

Your thoughts?

Comment

andrew, don't forget to set the throttle

how long you been there ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    That's interesting, I wonder who'd get shown the door.... A trader who contributes directly to the bottom line, or a leeching, gobtulipe code monkey....

Your thoughts?
                    Not really up to thinking much - but the trader will have to use the door at some point and ill be waiting...

Just in case - do you know any good agents? Apart from DA of course - he will be my first contact...

Comment

Working...
                    X