• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Or Hyperlink ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant Or Hyperlink ?

Hello guys, i have been with Giant for 2years and its been ok,,, there are some big changes in weekly take home at times which fcuks me off, plus they shafted my on two referrals i made to them! a few of my mates are with oxygen360 hyperlink umbrella and seem to take home more money and get a good service. I start a 6monther next week and am thinking of changing.
    anyone know much about them?
    will giant piss me off if any future employees request details of previous jobs?

I've read a few worrying comments on here regarding Giant.

and whats wrong with a bit of colour ?

Bluebird in touch with his feminine side...
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

This is quite nice isn't it?

Not too sure about this though
      Call the cops

Comment

You can barely see this one
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Whilst white certainly has its advantages... if not in the readability stakes...
          If your using lynx it does

Comment

Perhaps CUK should have a style makeover by one of those poncy TV makeover types?
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by lRlSH
              a few of my mates are with oxygen360 hyperlink

anyone know much about them?

I think you answered your own question

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
                Perhaps CUK should have a style makeover by one of those poncy TV makeover types?
                MDF doesnt transmit well over ADSL.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by lRlSH
                  Hello guys, i have been with Giant for 2years and its been ok,,,
                  Moderator! That post is quite obviously blue, and worse, in Courier typeface.

Comment

Working...
                  X