HSBC rock you mofos!

freakydancer
12th April 2007, 13:28
HSBC rock you mofos!

do you work there?

HRH
12th April 2007, 13:28
HSBC

without doubt the biggest sharks going.......

£100 charge 2 months ago for going overdrawn *******.

Barriebazg
12th April 2007, 13:31
I have had a Natwest account in the past and found there customer service unbearable. Then switched to Lloyds TSB but a few years ago I went overdrawn and had a £245 charge.......... Im now with Alliance & Leicester and think they are pretty dam good.

chicane
12th April 2007, 13:43
HSBC have the gall to not open their counter service in the central Leeds branch on Saturdays. So all the non-benefit scrounging HSBC customers living in Englands fourth city aren't able to use a counter service without taking time out of work. Grrrr...

HRH
12th April 2007, 13:52
HSBC have the gall to not open their counter service in the central Leeds branch on Saturdays. So all the non-benefit scrounging HSBC customers living in Englands fourth city aren't able to use a counter service without taking time out of work. Grrrr...

the have totally got rid of ALL counter staff at my branch so you have to use this little box with a computer in the front to pay in.....

gingerjedi
12th April 2007, 14:03
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6548043.stm

This should get a few of the more elitist members flocking back to HSBC.

Maxamus
12th April 2007, 14:05
do you work there?

no

IDB
12th April 2007, 20:03
Has to be HSBC. Royally ****'ed a fair few friends, family and myself over the years.

Also they have to have the worst branch in the country in Birmingham New Street. Every single member of staff apart from their counter staff don't know their rear end from their elbow. Very unhelpful, tell you that things are impossible, and just want to rip you off. Go to a branch 10 miles out of the city centre in a little town or village, and the staff are more flexible.

Unfortunately their small branches are only open inflexible hours... And most branches (even Birmingham New Street) don't even operate a Saturday counter service of any kind.

Gonzo
12th April 2007, 22:14
You people use high street banks :eek:

What's wrong with Coutts? Call yourselves contractors? Pah :p

xoggoth
12th April 2007, 22:23
Dunno. Never had any really bad experiences with banks. Actually never had any bad experiences with recruitment agents either. Why is my life so empty?

threaded
13th April 2007, 06:33
Dunno. Never had any really bad experiences with banks. Actually never had any bad experiences with recruitment agents either. Why is my life so empty?

If you feel you're in control, you're not driving fast enough ...

HTH

:wave:

BrilloPad
13th April 2007, 07:04
I use Citibank and have found them very good so far. How about a thread on best high street bank? I am always looking for better...

BOBJ
13th April 2007, 07:44
Why is my life so empty?You're unemployed?